Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's A Blog Thing

Back to blogging stuffs again. Better to continue this because I found a way to update my blog even if I rarely use the internet and have few bucks in my wallet to afford long hours of computer rentals in an internet cafĂ©. Now I have ideas to write, I must continue blogging. And I'm gonna write also the events in yoyoing community especially the YoYo Mafia Battle 2013, where I'll be in the judging table again. I don't like to repost anything here. Although it's easy but I wanna post original stuffs here in my blog.

The reason why I took a break in blogging is that my computer broke last August 2012. It look me long to find a way to have internet access and write my articles in a computer. Well, it's not a problem anymore for me so I can update both FlipSpin.org and this blog, my personal blog.

So, what stuffs I gonna post here?

I got an idea from watching youtube videos of toy collectors who usually upload toy reviews but also they post video blogs or VLOG. I also make my own vlog. Here's the one I did when I have a trip in Tagaytay with my friends.


I'll post something like this again in the future. There is no definite time when I'll make vlog again but I'll try to make one at least one vlog per month

Also, read the article that I wrote about my misadventures in Tagaytay with my friends, Preslie Saraza and Manuel Tolentino. Here's the link http://jkmandawe.blogspot.com/2013/02/misadventure-in-tagay-tay.html

This 2013, marks my 10th year of yoyoing and 5th year in FlipSpin. What makes me to have an interest in yoyoing? Check this out...

Super YoYo Comics
In 2003, Super YoYo aired in GMA-7 and this anime is very popular here in the Philippines and that time, yoyoing catches the interest of the kids who wants to play as cool as the characters in the anime.

I'm gonna write about these Super YoYo Comics which told the yoyo journey of Shunichi and the rest of the gang that did not continue on the anime.

And that's it for now, folks. I'll be posting other articles and more vlogs in the future. Thanks for reading my articles and good luck those who will join in the YoYo Mafia Battle 2013 on saturday at SM City Marikina.










No comments:

Post a Comment