Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Experience at YoYoMafia Battle 2013



Another contest past again, that day was eventful and I really enjoy that time. If ever I missed the YoYoMafia Battle 2013, I regret it forever.

My second time to be judge in a yoyo contest and It wasn't hard because I gain experience but it was very tiring after long hours of sitting and keeping my eyes open wide to clearly see every players move. It was really tiring but it's fun.


I also got a free event t-shirt from Beast of East a.k.a BEASTERN. Special thanks to Bryan Jardin.

Whose freestyles I enjoyed watching while on the judging table?

I really like the 2A freestyles of Kenneth Santiago and Martin Desamito. They both improve since PNYYC 2012.

Paolo Alto's 5A stills amaze me although he have some flaws but his tricks are great.

Manuel Tolentino's always-funny 1A freestyle make us laugh with his routine in the tune of Tagalized version of "Teach How to Dougie". He made it look like a parody version of Shinji Saito's 1A freestyle at EJ 2013.

And of course, John Elias Ibarra's champion freestyle plus the very festive music creates a BOOM in the event. Making everyone scream whenever he make his tricks.




While we were in finishing the results of the contest, the demo of DCP Edmund San Antonio together with the YoYoMafia was very funny and makes me laugh for the time. The audience who watched have enjoyed the Cha-Cha YoYo Demo. Although Edmund didn't enjoyed because it was embarrassing for him.


I bring a laptop that day and of course the venue have WiFi, I checked my Facebook account and posted some updates in the contest. Many players didn't attend the contest, so they're online and waiting for the news.


A contest wouldn't be complete for me if  I don't have a picture together with my team.


And I also have a picture with my co-judges at the contest.



No comments:

Post a Comment